Newnan, Georgia Franchise
50 North Christopher Court
Newnan, Georgia 30265
Buffalo Rock Company purchased the Pepsi-Cola Company of Newnan, Georgia on June 1, 1981 from the Griffith family who had previously owned the franchise since the late 1940’s.
Newnan’s distribution area services a population exceeding 500,000 people and includes the counties of: Paulding, Haralson, Carroll, Heard, Coweta, Fayette, Spalding, Upson, Pike, Lamar, Troup and Meriwether.
The Newnan Division takes pride in their beverage and snack distribution and is dedicated to the community, customers and its employee-partners. The Newnan team of 155 dedicated employee-partners is focused on a growing market place that is reflected by innovative merchandising and discipline throughout its franchise area.
The following are some of the local events in which the Newnan Division partners:
- Cotton Pick-in Fair – May & October
- Newnan Kiwanis Fair – September
- Coweta County Special Olympics – April
- Carroll County Sheriff Youth Camp
- First Tee Golf Tournament- LaGrange, Georgia
- Troup County Chamber Golf Tournament
- Coweta County Chamber Golf Tournament
- Community Welcome House
- The Angel’s House Run for Angels
- The Coweta Ferst Foundation
- Newnan Chapter #483 Order of the Eastern Star (MLK Parade/Program) – January
- Mill Town Music Hall
- The Fred
- Coweta County Mantracker Event