Regional Vice President
Tuscaloosa, Alabama Franchise
401 65th Street
Tuscaloosa, Alabama 35405
Toll Free: 800-768-6001
Buffalo Rock Company purchased the Pepsi-Cola Bottling Company of Tuscaloosa, Alabama on October 1, 1986, from the Minges family, who had previously owned the franchise since 1947. To further expand the product line, Buffalo Rock acquired the Dr Pepper franchise rights from West Alabama Bottling Company, owned by the Duren family, in October, 1988.
Today, Buffalo Rock distributes soft drinks throughout the counties of Tuscaloosa, Bibb, Pickens, Hale and 75% of Greene County. Through the company’s expansion into Full Line Vending, Buffalo Rock now covers the rest of Greene County and all of Hale County with additional beverage and snack products, propelling the total population base to over 250,000 people.
The Tuscaloosa team of over 120 of dedicated employee-partners works to keep Buffalo Rock the premier beverage and snack distributor in the Tuscaloosa market.
Listed below are only a few community organizations and events in which Buffalo Rock Tuscaloosa participate:
- Chamber of Commerce of West Alabama
- Capitol Campaign Growth Partner Chamber of Commerce of West Alabama
- Soft Drink Sponsor for the Tuscaloosa Regional Air Show
- Moundville Native American Festival
- Kentuck Festival
- DCH Foundation Night on the Green
- DCH Foundation BBQ and Blue Jeans
- Gene Stallings Rise Tournament
- July Jubilee – P.A.R.A.
- Dragon Boat Race Junior League
- West Alabama Prayer Breakfast
- Focus on Senior Citizens
- Crime Stoppers Board Member
- Big Brother Big Sisters Board Member
- Lake Tuscaloosa Clean-up Day
- Baseball Country
- American Cancer Association Walk
- American Heart Association Walk
- United Cerebral Palsy
- American Heart Association / Buffalo Rock Poker Tournament at Wilhagens
- Dickens Downtown
- Eagles Wings
- Gordo Mule Day and Chicken Fest
- Rosedale Park Tornado Recovery